COVID-19 vaccination centres in Wirral are now running walk-in clinics to make it easier and more convenient than ever for people who haven’t had the first dose of their vaccine yet, to come forward and be vaccinated. The clinics are open to anyone aged 16 years or over.
- How do I prove I’ve had the vaccine?
- Demonstrating your covid-19 vaccination status when travelling abroad
The NHSapp is also valuable for accessing your health records and ordering repeat prescriptions. The NHSapp can be downloaded from: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/nhs-app/id1388411277 for iPhone or: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nhs.online.nhsonline for android.
Alternatively from the 17th of May you can call the NHS helpline on 119 and ask for a letter to be posted to you.
- Self-isolation and treating symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Guidance on protecting people who are clinically extremely vulnerable from COVID-19
- COVID-19 vaccination: a guide for all women of childbearing age, pregnant or breastfeeding
- Supporting your recovery after COVID-19
- Requests for Certification of Absence from the Workplace
- Antibody testing to check if you’ve had coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Travel abroad from England during coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Stay at home: guidance for households with possible or confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) infection
- Atrial Fibrillation, Blood Pressure and Cholestrol during COVID-19
- General Practice Transparency Notice